From advancing understanding to promoting success.
Our collective expertise allows us to deliver on our purpose of transforming the health of organizations and communities—one person at a time. If you are looking for trusted, forward-thinking content from some of the leading voices in today’s care management industry, you’ve come to the right place.
Browse our thought leadership materials to gain inspiration, tools and best practices to help you and your organization succeed.
- World Health Care Congress: Leverage Population Health Strategies to Help Stakeholders Cost-Effectively Manage and Empower Members
- MHPA Clinical Leadership Committee: Pediatric ED Cost Avoidance Program
- Managed Markets Summit: Maximizing Effectiveness of Specialty Drugs through Innovative Collaboration Strategies
- Everyday Health Guest Columnist – Dr. Jeremy Corbett
- Florida Association of Health Plans Preserving the Health of Future Generations
- Texas Association of Health Plans Medical Directors Forum The Intersection of Health and Behavior: Improving Wellness and Preventing Disease by Encouraging Behavior Change
- National Business Group on Health Webinar Driving Behavior Change Through Participation-Based Incentives: McGraw Hill Financial’s Success Story
- Chamber of Commerce Health Care Summit Our Habits, Our Health: How Can We Leverage Behaviors to Improve Wellness?
- Population Health Alliance Forum If You Know You Can Do It, It’s Not A Challenge: Individualizing Health Challenges to Promote Success
- Alliance for Healthcare Reform Hill Briefing: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care in a Reform Era
- Pinsonault’s Managed Market Summit: Patient Compliance, Adherence and Persistency World Congress Annual Leadership Summit: Creating High Touch Points with Medicaid Members
- National Council of Behavioral Health Conference: Improving Lives Through Payer/Provider Collaboration
- American Telemedicine Association: Crisis Aftercare Recovery
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN): Toward Clinical Excellence: Reinvigoration of a Clinical Training Program
- World Congress Annual Leadership Summit: Creating High Touch Points with Medicaid Members
- Medicaid Health Plans of America Conference Session: Healthy Pregnancies and Healthy Babies
- World Congress Annual Leadership Summit: Better Access, Better Care – Will Medicaid Care Improve Under the ACA?
- LVM Systems Users’ Conference: Integrating Software to Effectively Navigate Multiple Health Care Landscapes
- American Telemedicine Association: Emergency Department Education and 2) Rapid Response within the Pediatrics Telehealth Colloquium
Be among the first to learn about our new white papers, webinars and other helpful resources.