SUPPORT | BALANCE | PRIVATE | PEACE OF MIND
Work-Life and Employee Assistance Program
Overcoming life’s hurdles.
The pace of life is faster, busier and more demanding than ever. From top-level managers to front-line employees, everyone is under more stress. And that means greater health risks, higher costs, lower productivity and more turnover.
A combined Work-Life and Employee Assistance Program is foundational to our coaching model and available as a buy-up for employers looking to provide extra support to employees and dependents. It offers participants unlimited access to research and resource referral services, so they can be successful at work—and at home. The program spans across a broad array of services that touch many facets of an employee’s life. The end result? Lower absenteeism, higher productivity, and greater employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
Life Stage Support
Our Work-Life component addresses everyday issues involved in juggling work and home, including:
- Acute Needs—such as temporary housing, disaster resources and critical events
- Education—such as college financing, GED program and special education
- Employment—such as HR issues
- Family Issues—such as child care, elder needs, adoption and family relationships
- Goods & Services—such as affordable housing, transportation and food assistance
- Health & Wellness—such as insurance, prescriptions, and dental or medical
Employee Assistance Program
Significant Life Problems
- Emotional distress
- Substance abuse
- Personal relationship issues
- Personal loss
- Assistance with retirement planning
- Tips on handling financial stress
- Estate issues
- Information on developing a personal or family budget
- Management of debt issues and information on savings plans
- On-staff attorneys for free 30-minute legal consultations
- Referrals to low-cost and no-cost public community legal resources
- State-specific will forms and final arrangements memoranda
- Referrals to local attorneys for a no cost 30-minute phone or in person consultation
Real Help for Real People
Employees and their immediate family can call anytime to speak with one of our consultants, who will discuss their question or problem and follow up with information they need. Based on the caller’s preference, resources can be sent by email, phone, fax, or mail. We also provide participants with a free, self-service website that contains hundreds of resources and tools—including articles and educational videos, locators to find daycare, schools, nursing homes and other resources in their area, and monthly podcasts on work-life and wellness topics.
Here are just a few of the ways we’ve helped real people overcome really difficult situations…
- Housing: A swing manager lost her home and all of her possessions in a fire. Our program located housing, clothing and living essentials to help her get back on her feet.
- Language: A Spanish-speaking crew member, interested in learning English, phoned at his manager’s suggestion. We were able to find English as a Second Language (ESL) classes close to his home—free of charge.
- Child Care: Our program found late night and weekend hour child care solutions for a swing manager when the babysitter suddenly quit—enabling her to keep her job and have peace of mind.
Complements our health services and coaching philosophy.
Assists individuals with a broad array of personal issues.
Boosts workforce productivity and performance.
Helps with recruiting and retaining the best employees.