Answering the call for help at the moment it’s needed.
There are many times in life when people aren’t sure where to turn. Whether it’s substance abuse, mental illness, violence, or suicidal thoughts, our team of experts is there—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—to listen, provide options and to help them begin in a fresh, positive light.
Each and every call is a 100% live answer by a team specializing in triage, stabilization and providing referrals for people with issues affecting their ability to cope or function. Whether it’s a child, a teen or an adult, we provide “whole person” crisis care by integrating behavioral and physical triage knowledge.
Our team of seasoned professionals comprise master’s level behavioral health specialists and RNs with behavioral health experience, helping to ensure each individual receives not only the support needed but also the empathy and respect deserved. Working hand-in-hand with other community resources, we provide crisis intervention and coordination of care until the crisis is stabilized.
Some of those we help are suffering from:
- Depression, bipolar disorder or other mood disorders.
- Panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder or other anxiety disorders.
- Alcoholism, substance abuse or other addictions.
- Co-occurring mental health and substance abuse problems.
- Domestic relationship issues.
- Trauma or abuse issues.
- Schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders.
Client benefits include:
- A unique phone number for crisis line with an average speed of answer of 15 seconds.
- The ability to link your callers to their behavioral health services and emergency services as needed.
- A team possessing a combination of disciplines, including nursing, social work, counseling and more that provides a multidisciplinary approach and enables triage of co-morbid medical conditions by RNs.
- Dispatch, communication and coordination protocols with crisis teams, clinicians or psychiatric emergency centers per community resources.
- Care coordination that is required for patient-centered health home models.
- Prevention of ER visits and inpatient admission through telephonic triage.
- Actionable, timely and easy-to-use reports and results.
- Improved responsiveness and risk management.
- Specialized skills in serving American Indian populations.
- Experience serving both urban and rural areas.
- The ability to provide whole person crisis care through behavioral and physical triage integration.
- Assurance of accurate triage and clinically appropriate care advice.
- Customized, seamless service with individual call handling procedures for communities.
Answered live by highly trained experts 100% of the time, this crisis line gives people a lifeline when they’re experiencing a crisis like drug abuse, violence or suicidal thoughts.